STOPPING MEDICATION SUDDENLY IS DANGEROUS. CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE STOPPING ANY MEDICATION AND HAVE ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT ARRANGED.
If the amount of people reading this blog continues at the paltry rate it’s at now, even at that rate, inevitably someone is going to point out that a lot of my side effects are symptoms of depression. This is not the case as none of the side effects were present before taking antidepressants. I also must reiterate that I have a healthy lifestyle, no underlying medical condition and that ALL THESE COMPLAINTS ONLY APPEARED WHILE ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS.
The following is a list of the side effects:
- stomach ache
- significantly disturbed sleep pattern – PERSISTING
- feeling weak and easily fatigued
- erectile dysfunction – PERSISTING
- emotional numbness – PERSISTING
- negative effect on hand to eye co-ordination and fine motor movement
- weight loss
- poor concentration – PERSISTING
So if you are thinking of taking or have just begun to take antidepressants or any other psychotropic med, I promise you, there will be pain and you will regret taking it for the rest of your life.